Friday, September 24, 2004

ashes to ashes

"sometimes you gotta destroy before you can rebuild".....not sure who said it but..." amen" so welcome everybody,..to yet another incarnation of the mcdermott circus...hope you dig the new site....
a few changes have been made....Gregg Bell my dear friend and manager of several years is no longer with us...i'd like to thank him for everything he has done...we will remain dear friends...but unfortunately our working relationship has come to an end....I love him dearly and always will.

the woman who introduced me to Gregg,..Dawn Maze is taking over the operations of management.
Digital one who provided (at no cost to me) the previous website...have parted ways with us and i'd like to thank them for the opportunity they provided me....

Personally,..i'm going through some changes myself..but until i feel a little more comfortable in this new room or "ours" i'll keep those to myself...

I will tell you that we have a new record coming out in the next couple months that i am thrilled about....something unlike anything i've done in the past...more to come...stay tuned...

The website still has a few tweaks and i'd like to hear any and all feedback that you have...its still in its embryonic stages so there is still time to tinker with it....we will have the discussion board up soon and the contact thing figured out very soon....

first debate is in less than a week....how psyched am i.....should be fascinating....doncha think??

thanks to my new home out in philly you made the two sold out shows....a dream come true.....my most sincere thanks...see y'all in december at the new world cafe live...with the band..i will be doing some solo shows leading up to that...boston, ny, pitts i think...

i'm grateful and humbled by your support....God bless you...God bless you all....peace is possible,

m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home