Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thrilled to Announce

i am thrilled to announce the release of " Wounded: Healing the Emotional and Spiritual wounds underlying shame and addiction" It is something that Dr. Paul Fleischer and i have collaborated on and it is truly an honor to see his vision come to fruition. Dr. Paul will be interviewed in the next newsletter and to read more about it...its on our links page under Healingworks...at least go read more about it..cuz i believe its something special. As one who has addressed healing in much of my work and as one who works on healing through much of my life...i think this can be an amazing tool for anyone with such, anxiety, self- doubt.. hurt...I am just honored to be associated with this project. Thats all i have to write right now....peace to you all
....m

1 Comments:

Blogger Jn.Wm. said...

Quite interesting weblog. I should be curious to learn more about your music/songwriting. Especially, what monastery did you visit? I have close relationships with many of the Benedictine orderin Roman Catholicism: I find their friendships and lifestyle to be perennially uplifting. Good luck.

January 26, 2005 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home